Jeremy Haas of ARCS Self Defense and Combatives brings to the table over 32 years of martial arts teaching and training experience, 10 years of experience as a full-time, sworn, law enforcement officer and trainer, and an additional 10 years of training experience as a U.S. military combat veteran that has served in various theaters.
He currently serves as a Master Training Instructor at a regional law enforcement training academy in Northwest Louisiana where he specializes in Use of Force Training, Defensive Tactics, Active Shooter Response, and various others segments of law enforcement officer training.
Jeremy is certified as a Louisiana P.O.S.T. Academy Master Instructor and P.O.S.T. Corrections Master Instructor, making him part of an elite group of less than 10 law enforcement instructors in the entire state of Louisiana to carry this dual instructor certification.
Jeremy is in the top 0.5% of his instructor peers. He is one of very few instructors that the Louisiana State P.O.S.T. Council has authorized to write and amend the entire Louisiana state law enforcement officer training curriculum, and to train and certify every full-time and adjunct instructor for all law enforcement academies in the state of Louisiana. He is a highly sought after instructor trainer and certifier and if frequently asked to travel throughout the state to train and update law enforcement instructors and civilians alike.
- Over 32 years of martial arts training and teaching experience
- Holds a Master Instructor Certificate in Israeli Krav Maga close quarters combatives
- Holds the rank of Rokudan (6th degree black belt) in Okinawan Shorin Ryu Karate
- Holds the rank of Godan (5th degree black belt) in Aiki-te
- Holds the rank of Yondan (4th degree black belt) in Tri-O-Ryu Jujitsu
- Holds the rank of Sandan (3rd degree black belt) in Kodokan Judo
- Holds the rank of Nidan (2nd degree black belt) in Ji Kai Iaido
- Inducted into the United States Martial Artists Association Hall of Fame by Soke William Rankin
- Awarded the title of Shihan which means polished instructor by Soke Dave Shelton, Director of the International Matsumura Seito Society (IMSS)
- Awarded Instructor’s License by Soke Dave Shelton, Director of the International Matsumura Seito Society (IMSS)